Published on March 3rd, 2016 | by The Kitsap Scene0
Three Men Arrested in Port Orchard for Cocaine Possession
The Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office arrested three people in Port Orchard today for possession of cocaine.
A press release from the sheriff’s office has more information:
Three persons were arrested this morning, during a vehicle traffic stop by Kitsap County Sheriff’s detectives, for violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act: delivery of cocaine and possession of cocaine with intent to deliver.
An on-going investigation into cocaine distribution resulted in detectives obtaining two search warrants: one was served on a passenger vehicle and the second for an apartment in the 3400 block of Compass Lane SE in South Kitsap.
A gun was located inside the vehicle, while cocaine and money were found inside the apartment.
The three suspects were booked into the Kitsap County Jail on suspicion of the following charges:
• Male, age 20, delivery of cocaine and possession of cocaine. Bail: $50,000.
• Male, age 22, possession of cocaine with intent to deliver. Bail: $50,000.
• Male, age 25, delivery of cocaine. Bail: $25,000.
The three suspects are scheduled to make an initial appearance in Kitsap County District Court at 3 p.m. Friday.
Several local law enforcement agencies have provided assistance with this on-going investigation:
• Special agents from the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (Northwest Field
• Poulsbo Police Department narcotics K-9 team.
• Detectives with the West Sound Narcotics Enforcement Team.